Thursday, January 18, 2007

Nothing Says I LOVE YOU Like...

If you read Needles blog you now know what we have went through in the last 20 or so hours. It has been somewhat stressful and I am glad everthing has worked out. I hope Needles uncle gets to come home Sunday. Today after work I went to check on Needles truck that was in the shop and settle up. I paid the bill and it popped into my head. This is what I can get Needles for our ten year anniversary.....and maybe Valentines day as well. Nothing says I LOVE YOU like a brand new right front wheel bearing. Now that IS love. :)I know. I know. You don't have to say it. Needles is a very lucky gal. Not just any guy would think to give the love of his life truck parts for their 10 year anniversary milemarker. I know I am special....the voice in my head tells me ay least 10 times a day. What's that? I gotta take a nap now. The voices are telling me to. Goodnight.

P.S. If you can't tell I haven't slept well all week. Last night I think might have pushed me over the edge to insanity.

3 comments:

needlefingers said...

And I'm a lucky gal. Show me roses that will last 112,000 miles before wearing out. ;)

Brando said...

I got a trip the ER for our 10 Year Anniversary. You guys really know how to treat a girl.

Happy Early Anniversary.

Rudy said...

You know you will have to do better than that for the eleventh year. I recommend paying off a dentist bill or something romantic like that. They dont know just how good they got it. What can we say...It's a gift.