Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Fresh New Start...


Hello 2007. I hope that you are a damn site better than 2006. We had a nice visit with my family over the New Years holiday. We also got to visit with Cynical and Ragged although fleeting while we were down there. Today was tough to return to work. I enjoy my work most of the time but it just seems like I am spending more and more time fixing other peoples mistakes. I am about to get sick of it.....Maybe it is time to look for another job. I know I haven't even be at this job for much over a year yet but it seems things are quickly getting under my skin. I have noticed that my boss has been a bit moody lately and I wonder if this maybe rubbing off on me. My boss has recently sold her house and it seems that ever since she has been a little on edge. They are supposed to be looking for a new house soon and when they find one ,things will smooth out. Not much else to say so I guess I will wrap my first post of 2007 up. I wish it could have been one with a lot of optimism and hope but I am just not feeling it right now.

1 comment:

Rudy said...

What if crappy things happen in 2006 that spill over into 2007. Which year do you penalize?