Sunday, January 28, 2007

Didn't want it to end.


As you know Needles, Ragged, Cynical and I went to the Big City and stayed the night in a chalet. The amenities was very nice and we had a great stay and visit with Cynical and Ragged. After meeting at the OG and being treated to a free appetizer due to the staff oversight, we got our fill of Italian and made our way to the bookstore. After Needles made an exchange we then headed to the park. After 2 wrong turns getting there I was wondering if we were going to make it on time. We then arrived at the park and had to wait a bit for the key pickup. After we received the key we made our way to the chalet. We unloaded and sat around and hammered out plans for supper. A quick run to pick up groceries and we returned to fill out belly's and sip coffee and warm by the fireplace. Last night the heater rattled so Needles and I didn't get much sleep. I went down stairs to to turn off the heater and cranked down the thermostat only to kick on the A/C. I finally fell asleep at about 6 am and slept an hour before we needed to get up. I kicked back on the heat and got a shower. Needles and I descended the stairs to Cynical and Ragged preparing coffee. We had doughnuts for breakfast and chatted awhile until time to load up. It was a great experience , but then again any weekend we get to visit with Ragged and Cynical is a good one, and I think we have tentative plans do it again in Sept. but for 2 nights.

2 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

As always, we had a great time, thanks for inviting us.

Rudy said...

I am glad you all had a good time and made it back home safely.