Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday Night Relaxing.

I am glad the week is over. We have had one hell of a week. It has been nuts at work. Mom and Dad has been in town so I have been spending most evenings with them this week. They are returning home tomorrow. Needles started on the second round of Sock Madness. She received the pattern at 4pm Thursday and didn't get to start it until close to 7pm. By midnight she had a completed sock and the start of the second. We then went to bed. Today after getting up a little earlier than usual and working her usual 8hrs she finished her second sock around 7:20pm. Just a tick past 24 hours. I think all in all she finished both in roughly 10 hours. On another note yesterday was possibly the worst day in a while for several reasons. First of all we were very busy. I left at 3pm with things that needed to be done but my boss wouldn't authorize the overtime so it was left to the evening shift. I hate doing this because when I go to work the next day , depending on who is working the evening shift, it isn't done or done correctly. Yesterday after I left all hell broke loose. The place was busy with multiple outpatients and E.R. patients and in the middle of it all the film processor decide to eat 4 of the six films put through it. During his incident there was a phone call for one of my co workers. The kind of phone call that you never want to get. Her brothers girlfriend had been in a car accident. A BAD one. She had to be life flighted to the nearest big city for treatment. Words like inter cranial pressure, coma and brain dead were being discussed but it looks like the next 48 hours will be the critical. Keep her in your thoughts. As for the plans of the weekend, I am schedule to help Rudy with the Play set from hell. I hope to get it finished tomorrow depending on the weather. Cross my fingers.

No comments: