Sunday, March 04, 2007

Weekend is almost over.


Yesterday we awoke rather late, 9:30ish and after sipping some coffee we noticed we didn't have much for breakfast in the house so we did the only thing there is to do in a situation like this. Called Jenny from the blog and went to O town, picked her up and after a brief visit to Clay Bank ( natural food store) we went to Taco Bell for breakfast. Nothing like a couple of spicy chicken crunch wraps with fire sauce to wake you up and get the day under way. After that we made a run to Wally World and then returned to Jenny's home to visit for a couple of hours. OK more like the rest of the day but when you are in good company the hours fly by. We returned home around 7:30pm. Today Needles went to see her family and while she was gone I managed to get some house work done. I unloaded and loaded the dishwasher and ran a load of dishes. I did 3 loads of laundry and folded them. I vacuumed and de haired the furniture. I cleaned up the kitchen and bathroom and got a shower. Now I am relaxing on the couch with some hot coffee and surfing the Internets. Hope that everyone had a nice weekend. I think I had a productive day myself.

1 comment:

K_Dense73 said...

I loves me some taco bell. Gordita's rule!