Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Just another day.....I don't think so.

Today I worked and came home my usual time. When I got home the yard was needing mowed so for the first time this year I mowed, trimmed and raked some old leaves that had blown into the landscaping and mowed them up too. Shortly after I was done Needles rolled in supper was started. While supper was being prepared by my darling Needles I noticed an ambulance rolled in front of the neighbors across the street. Then a second ambulance showed up. We were wondering which of the three people in the house might be injured. Several minutes later and no one had taken the stretcher out of the ambulance and no one came out of the house. This either means that it's something minor that was being treated without a trip to the hospital or something bad. 10 minutes then 20 passed and still no one came out of the house. One ambulance crew pulled out and the other backed in close to the house. About 10 minutes later the stretcher went in and came back out with it's passenger covered from head to toe in a red velvet bag. Of all my neighbors I know the ones across the road the least. I know that there were 3 people in the home. A couple in there 50's and the mother of one of them. I did see the husband so I know it wasn't him. Please keep them in your thoughts as they are going through this difficult time.

3 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

They are in our thoughts and prayers.

Brando said...

I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers. They live in the trailer right?

Rudy said...

Peace and prayer be with them.