Sunday, March 18, 2007

The weekend is over.

Here it is Sunday night and I thought just 48 hours ago I was thinking, Boy what will I do? The whole weekend is open and I am able to just relax and lounge. The weekend plans didn't call for enough lounging if you ask me. Today I went to Rudy's house and helped him start the play set assembly. We opened the box to realise that all of the labels had fallen off the boards and were in the bottom of the boxes. This means that we have to dig and search for every board, measure and look in the instructions to see the screw hole patterns in the wood matches what we need. Overall we spent half the time searching for the boards we needed. We finished for the day on step 15 after about 3 hours or so and there is just 85 more to go. At this rate we should be done by next Winter. I would like to find out whoever decided to label these board this way and beat them with a label maker.
This is what I felt like doing to the play house when I saw that there were no labels. I just hope when and if we get it done that the kids have fun.
The picture was edited by me with a new Wacom pen, tablet and software editor that Needles got me. Thanks Needles. I am still trying to figure out all the bells and whistles.


I did get to spend time with Yin and Yuri and actually got to see and feel the untamed power of potty power. It was cute to see Yin setting on her potty with her diaper next to her on the floor, neck craned to watch the images of 2 and 3 year old walking by a trash can disposing of their not needed diapers. It just astounds me that there is a potty training DVD and then I kick myself for not thinking of this myself and making millions from it.

Behold the power of poo...

5 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Why do the words "stop, drop and roll" keep running through my head.

FarmWife said...

I love the flaming playhouse of death...want to build one for my kids when you're done? Maybe i should send Yin & Yuri a fire extinguisher for Easter...

We so need the power of poo at our house! B.B. and Yin can start a support group.

You are a good uncle.

Brando said...

Hey, we have only had one small pee accident all day and then a big pooh bomb. I was gone so Rudy put a daiper back on her, but I LOVE POTTY POWER!

Oh! Kunkle is the BEST!

Rudy said...

Remember to wipe your bottom from front to back.

K_Dense73 said...

Front to back? Bitch, please.