Sunday, October 15, 2006

Halloween is almost here.



Another weekend has gone by and I think we got alot accomplished. Yesterday Needles and I placed caches for the event. I finished putting the duct work for the gas chamber victim. Today while Needles made a huge pot of vegetable soup I went with Rudy and Ed for a dry run of the caches to hopefully work out the bugs that we had last year. I think everything should go smooth. The cache run took us about an hour and a half and that was with us knowing where the caches are. Factor in looking and driving around time and that will probably add thirty minutes to an hour to it. We were hopeing to keep people busy for around 3 hours. It seemed like yesterday that we were ordering things for this event and that was almost 6 months ago. Now it's almost here and we still feel like we aren't ready yet. I am sure things will come together in the last couple days. We are alot better off than we were this time last year.

No comments: