Saturday, October 28, 2006

Scary Movie Weekend.

Needles and I made a run to the Big city to pick up a few items. We also found more Halloween items 50% off. We did get our candy for Halloween. Almost couldn't fit it in our witch's cauldron. To continue with the scary movies viewed this Halloween Season.

  1. Children of the Corn
  2. Silent Hill
  3. Dawn of the Dead (2004)
  4. Lost Boys
  5. An American Werewolf in London
  6. Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)
  7. Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2
  8. Nightmare on Elm Street
  9. Friday the 13th Part 2
  10. Friday the 13th Part 4

I am sure there will be others but this is the list so far. I am glad we got to cleans our pallet on some good old slasher movies. I was beginning to think that some of the older movies were not as scary as I remembered. Although some of them has lost their luster for horror, Friday the 13th (the early ones) still has some moments. I remember the first scary movie that made me loose sleep. It was A Nightmare on Elm Street. I didn't sleep for 3 days. We watched it today an it was hard for me to stay awake. I guess my idea of scary has changed since I was 11 years old.

2 comments:

K_Dense73 said...

Didn't we go see Friday the 13th Part III in 3D? When we were young, scary movies were big. They're big again. Ragged and I rented the new Omen. We may hold out and watch it Halloween night. Hooray for 5 day rentals.

Rudy said...

You wanna see something really scary???

BOOOOO!!

Now change your shorts and go watch another scary movie.