Friday, October 13, 2006

TGIF again.


It's friday again and I am glad the work week is over. This week was nice up until Wed. and then it went to pot. I am just glad it is over. I was so exhaused last night I decided to take a nap at 7:30pm. I awoke at 10:30pm....Needles comment to me. "That was some nap." I guess my body needed it. We went to sleep around 11:30pm and I slept until 5am, when my eyes popped open. I struggled to stay in the warm bed and wait until the alarm. Today went smooth for a friday and I am glad my boss will be back next Mon. although it will be at a limited status. It is just nice to have her around to bounce questions off of.
One of the major projects that Ed was working on is now Gone with the Wind. He was making a dot room for his Halloween Projects , just imagine a carport made of 2" PVC pipe and covered with a tarp. The wind demollished it yesterday. It was pretty much a total loss, busted pipe and torn tarp. I know he is disappointed at the work we had put into it and now have nothing to show for it. I think it is too late to recover with all the other things needed to be done so maybe next year. Undaunted we shall continue without you Dot Room.

No comments: