Thursday, February 08, 2007

Almost as good as new.

NO PICTURE BECAUSE BLOGGER SUCKS!


As you may have read that a couple days ago while at work I hurt my neck. I am not sure how I hurt it but I hurt non the less. Yesterday I called in after I got up and got dressed I noticed my neck still hut but I thought I would try to go to work and If it hurt too bad I would come home. That train of thought derailed when I brushed my teeth. My neck hurt so bad that I got a little nauseated and dizzy. I called in sick and returned to bed after I downed a Flexeril ( Muscle Relaxer). I woke up at around 10am got up ate a bit and went back to sleep on the couch with a heating pad on my neck. I woke up again a few hours later and watched some T.V. only to find out that there is nothing on in the middle of the day worth my attention. I would watch T.V. in between dozing off. The range of motion seemed to get some better as I was able to turn my head left and right but raising my head to look up was out of the question. Another Flexeril and a good nights sleep later my neck didn't seem to change much until around noon today. Other than being a little sore my neck is back to normal with all of the motion I had with it before. Thanks for all the well wishers and I hope this doesn't happen again. Tomorrow is Friday and I am ready for it. This has been a long week.

4 comments:

FarmWife said...

Hope all is well in your world soon!

Brando said...

Hope you get better soon.

The Wiggles, Dora, Diego, Doodlebops, and many other great shows are on everyday. After about two hours you might want to kill yourself. So be CAREFUL.

Brando said...

Tried calling but it was busy. Hope you get to feeling better. I will call ASAP.

Although it says Brando it is I....RUDY.

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Here's to a pain-free Friday.