Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Thanks for playing.

I hope you got a enjoy the trip down memory lane with the classic cartoons. I have to give kudos to Rudy as he got them all right but who do you think was right there beside me in the floor those many Saturday mornings. The second one on the bonus was Jace and the Wheeled Warriors. I think blogger has been having an issue with pictures as I have noticed in the last few weeks that the pictures posted on other blogs don't come up right away, if at all.

Today I had to come home early. I woke up fine , got ready and went to work only to get slammed by a sore and stiff neck. I suffered with it all day until my boss noticed me holding my head weird and asked if my neck was stiff. About an hour later she told me to go home. I didn't argue as by then every movement started spasms. When I walked out and into the cold weather my neck locked up. I couldn't even turn to back out of my parking space. I slowly backed out checking mirrors and hoping I wouldn't back into anyone. Since I have been home I down a muscle relaxer and took an 2 hour nap. I am now camped out on the heating pad. I seems to be a little better but I hope I will be back to 100 % by tomorrow. As for snow fall total up here. It didn't even cover the grass. I should be a weather man.

2 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Hoping you'll feel better soon.

Rudy said...

get beeter soon bubbie.