Saturday, February 03, 2007

COLD.....Weekend.

Today is cold. Not as cold as yesterday but cold non the less. Needles and I got out of bed promptly at 8:30. We had scrambled eggs for breakfast chased with a couple of Snicker doodle cookies from Pepperidge Farm. I know it sounds like a healthy breakfast. After our meal we went to the bank to cash some checks, pay some bills and order some checks. On our way home I was going to stop in and change my Conseco annuity and roll it into a Fidelity IRA but they weren't open so we went home to sip coffee and pester the cats. I think we are in for the rest of the day. It's too cold and I have already chased my trash can down the driveway once today due to the wind. I know we live an exciting life.

2 comments:

FarmWife said...

Never a dull moment, eh?

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Inside: warm.

Outside: cold.

These two facts have ruled every decision for me this weekend.