Monday, February 26, 2007

Back from the extended weekend.

We ventured down to the promise land and now we are home. I was surprised to find the kitty's still locked up in the back room. The last couple of time we locked them back there they have managed to get out. Once they went over and the other they went around the barricade. We had a good time down south eating and sleeping and eating some more. Sometimes eating and sleeping at the same time by the way I felt. The weather was crappy, non stop rain and wind that was worrisome at times. The neighbors down the road form my parents had there T.V. antenna bent down to the roof line. I swore I could hear a train in the wind at times. It drizzled on us most of the way home but cleared just in time for us to do some grocery shopping. We needed to grocery shop because we haven't done so in several weeks. We are home safe and sound and listening to some CDs I received over the weekend. Tomorrow it is back to work and I am not looking forward to it. The weekend was just too quick.

1 comment:

Rudy said...

Glad you made it home safe. The weather was terrible hear too.