Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Here comes the ice and snow.


I worked today while Needles stayed home and cooked me ham and beans. She is the bomb. Well I may be the bomb later but that is besides the point. I am glad she stayed home because it was getting slick out there when I came home at 3pm. Of course the idiot drivers that I seen tailgating drives me nuts. When I got into the driveway and on the concrete where the old garage used to be I hit the brakes to see just how slick it was getting. I was maybe going 5 mph or less and I slide 6 feet. Walking back to the house after I put the Jeep in the garage was slow go as the rocks in the driveway had about an 8th to 1/4th inch of ice coating them. It is supposed to be changing over into snow soon. They are predicting up to 5 inches by the time it is all said and done. I am hoping that by tomorrow that the roads will be clear. Come on salt fairies please sprinkle some more salt on the roads. The salt you sprinkled last week has been washed away by the last 2 days of rain.
The picture is a bush that on the South side of the house.

2 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

We aren't even going to get any snow and the salt trucks have been out all day.

Rudy said...

Beep Beep!! Get outta my way!!!