Sunday, February 04, 2007

Classic cartoons from my childhood.

Here is a few pictures from cartoons in our past. If you didn't watch them on Saturday morning then you missed out. I miss the good ole days of waking up early and flopping in front of the console TV and watching hours and hours of cartoons. My brother and I even ate breakfast in front of the tube so that we wouldn't miss anything. Here is the challenge. Comment me the names of all the programs with their corrisponding number. We will see how much you remember. Some are easy and some are a bit harder. Good Luck!
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8. 9. 10.
11.
12.

See that was easy.


Hope you enjoyed the trip down memory lane.

3 comments:

Rudy said...

I accept your challeng. I hope I pass. Here are my guesses.

1. Voltron
2. The Pirates of Darkwater
3. Speed Racer
4. Thundar the Barbarian
5. Speed Buggy
6. Space Ghost
7. Smurfs
8. Shazam
9. The Herculoids
10. He-Man
11. G.I. Joe
12. I can't rememeber the name

K_Dense73 said...

1. Voltron
2. Don’t know
3. Don’t know
4. Tarzan?
5. Speed Buggy
6. I can’t remember, but I know
7. Smurfs
8. Shazaam?
9. Don’t know.
10. He-man
11. GI Joe
12. Don’t know.

Dang! Where was I? And where is Dungeons & Dragons?

Rudy said...

Oh yeah!!! Number 12 is Battle of the Planets.