Monday, October 03, 2005

Another Day Another Nickel.


Another Monday has gone and good riddance. It was a good day until 2:00pm then all heck broke loose. It seems like that's the way it goes, or has been since I 've been there. Tomorrow looks to be a busy day . I hope that I am wrong and that it is just steady and not pull your hair out, which way and I going and what the heck am I doing now, day. Maybe it just me but it seemed like last week went alot smoother. Maybe its just getting back into the swing of thing after a weekend but it seemed like there were alot of things that came up today that was unusual or different than what I have experience in my previous 11 days of employment. Go figure.
The weekend was uneventful. Went shopping Saturday for Halloween and other items. Sunday went to see Needlefingers mom and had lasagne. YUM! One of Needlefingers friends came over Sunday night and we had chili. Of course we had to make a run to the Dairy Dee as it was there last day of the season. No more Dairy Dee until next year. It's a sad day.

No comments: