Thursday, October 13, 2005

Last post before the weekend.

Getting ready for the weekend. We are so excited to get away from things for a couple days that were running around with anticipation like the first day of school. After work tomorrow it's get to the bank for a little moola to spend over the weekend and off to the promise land of Kentucky. The land were I was born and raised for a whole 10 years of my 32 year life and were most of my family resides. Taking a little creative note from Ragged here is how a phone call went last night with one of my family members.

Ring Ring....(Me)Hello.....(Family Member)Ramblin.....(Me)Yeah.....(Family Member)What does a brown recluse spider bite look like???
(I work in the medical field and have see many brown recluse bites. Short explanation won't get into it. ) After explanation. (Family Member) Uh Huh........................I got 3 baby squirrels.
I just about got whip lash from a change is subject like that. But that's my family and that's why I love them.

Needless to say after a call like that Needlefingers and I had some conversation subject matter. Like how did grandma get bit and how in the heck did aunt so and so get 3 baby squirrels. My word was it entertaining. By the way Grandma is doing well and recovering nicely. Although I think she might now be Spider Grandma.

Anyway, I will be away for the weekend and hope to have lots to post about when I return. Have a great weekend everyone....Ramblin:)

Here is a picture of a brown recluse spider for those of you not familiar with what they look like. There bites can be very nasty if no medical attention is taken. Usually a injection of a steroid along with oral anitbiotics and steroid pill pack.

No comments: