Monday, October 17, 2005

Day Dream Monday.


Today was a nice but crazy day. I think I describe it that way because the day was crazy but day dreaming off and on about our wonderful weekend made it better. Needlefingers and I are already planning for a Ragged and Cynical visit and it's only been roughly 26 hrs since we saw them. I think we are going to go to Poor Ole Bob's Gettin Place (real store name, honest) and see about getting a bed for our guess room. We have needed one for a long time and this is just the excuse we need to finally make the dream a reality. We had a great weekend and hope to do it again soon but our little town has less to offer than the promise land of Kentucky. I hope Ragged and Cynical enjoy their trip to the west and have fun while their there. Sheww Tired and getting sleepy so I will sign off for now. Good Night Everyone....

Above picture is a covered bridge that we crossed while walking in the park geocaching with Ragged and Cynical.

1 comment:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

We feel honored that we have spurred you to get a guest bed!