Monday, October 10, 2005

Preparing For The Weekend.

Needlefingers and I are preparing for a trip to stay the weekend with some family and see some new sights. I am anxious to get there and chat and catch up on the goings on. Also Needlefingers is giddy to turn another warm soul over to the dark side. (Knitting) Quote Darth Vader " If you only knew the power of the dark side."
In preparation for the trip I have laundry caught up for now and hope to keep the house in good order so that when we get home we won't have much to do, Fuzzy face willing.
Getting sleepy so I will post more later on. Good night for now. ZZZZzzzzzz....

2 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

If it's any consolation, I am desperately trying to rid out house of floating cat hair balls, dust and messes all around in anticipation of your visit. I make no promises!

Ragged Around the Edges said...

By the way (I hate the btw stuff), I am so impressed that you listed Lenny Kravitz in your "listen to" column. I am a huge fan and even have a mini-shrine that I will have to show you guys this weekend.