Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Family Fun Visit.


My parents are up from Kentucky this week, so instead of after work coming home, scraping up something to eat, plopping on the couch and watching T.V., Needlefingers and I are treated to my Mom's home away from home cooking. Also my Brother and his family stop by and we visit and catch up on important things and less important things and totally useless things. Anyway it fun to visit and relax with my immediate family under one roof again. The evening goes like this. Mom keeping oldest grandchild entertained, because his need to have undivided attention at times. My Father entertaining youngest grandchild as she just learned to walk and goes from person to person sampling what ever food or snack they might have. While my Brother and I set around giggling at rude jokes and tricks he has played on his co workers . Needlefingers calmly knitting away while youngest grandchild stares while half walking/ half tripping by. My brothers wife staring at her husband and I like were idiots for laughing and giggling like little children with playground humor. All in all we have a good time together. Can't wait til tomorrow and do it all over again.......... That is the part after work.

No comments: