Friday, October 07, 2005

Friday Again.

Today was a good day. The day was nice and steady and we were not running around like chickens with our heads cut off. Everything seemed to flow smoothly with no surprise. I got out of there at 3:15pm, not bad. I only worked about 43 hours this week, a far cry from the days of MRI and 16 hour work days. I went to the bank to drop off some bills and thought I would check on my direct deposit from my new job. The bank teller said that there wasn't a deposit. I got paid over a week ago and it hasn't made it to the bank. I have outstanding checks , namely house payment, that luckily didn't make it to the bank before I put money from savings into checking and get this fiasco straightened out. After getting home a fuming about it for several minutes and some information from Needlefingers I think we have solved the mystery of the missing deposit. My bank recently was bought out by another group and changed name and even changed location in a newly built building. The routing number has changed. My checks ordered several months ago has the old routing number. We think problem solved. Notify my work of new routing number and SHAZAM! We have income, Hooray! I am now posed to enjoy the weekend and put this little problem behind me until Monday.......Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments: