Sunday, October 09, 2005

Migraine from H-E -double hockey stick.

I went to bed early last night due to what I think was a migraine headache. To all migraine sufferers my condolences as this is probably the 2nd or 3rd one I have had in my lifetime. We ran around most of the day yesterday and I noticed an ache but thought I needed to eat something, blood sugar was low and usual cause for one of my regular headaches. After eating it seemed to get better, so I decided to peel some sweet potatoes Needlefingers uncle gave us last week. I guess the concentration with peeling with a knife sent me over. I then had the visual disturbances along with nausea and intense pain. So at 9:30pm I went to bed. After a good nights sleep, today I am back to my old self and even had a taste of the sweet potatoes Needlefingers finished up for me last night. They were delicious and I hope that the migraine headaches stay away (forever).

No comments: