Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Home Sick

Today is the first day I have stayed home sick in probably 8 years. Last night Needles and I had some ham sandwiches and shortly there after I went to lay down. I napped only for about 30 minutes and I had to get up. My stomach was aching and didn't feel right. At about 7:30 pm IT hit. Throwing up and other symptoms of a stomach bug was very present. I was up most of the night making trips to the bathroom. This morning I felt like I had been hit by a Mack truck. Fever around 101, headache and body aches. I could only stand for a few minutes at a time without getting weak and dizzy. I got out of bed around 10am this morning and was up and watching T.V. until 1pm then back to bed. I woke up when Needles rolled in from work at 5:22pm. I am now feeling much better but still a little light headed. I am hoping to go to work tomorrow but we will see.

3 comments:

Rudy said...

Get well soon Bro.

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Uhoh, sounds awful. Hope you are feeling better.

FarmWife said...

Yuch! Hope you're on the mend!