Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Just Another Day.

Today was Hump Day and I am glad I am on the down hill slide to the weekend. I have lots to do, to keep me busy as Needles will be away for a few days with Jenny from the Blog. We still have a bit of the tree that fell at my parents house to clean up and I am planning on getting the lawn whipped into shape. I sprayed it last weekend and the weeds are looking sick. Now I will mow, trim and spray the drive way. I don't have much else to talk about other than I have been fighting off a cold since last weekend. Started with sore throat and lessened to a tickle in the throat only to go into my chest. I am coughing now and it feels like someone poured acid in my lungs. Hopefully I will feel more like blogging after this stuff is gone.

1 comment:

Rudy said...

Hope ya get feelin better Bro.