Saturday, April 15, 2006

Out and About Part 2


I finally got the yard mowed and since I was already hot and smelly, Needles and I decided to go out to Mom & Dad's and clean up a bit. We got most of the stuff we could tackle, but there is still the main part of the tree to get down and removed. After we finished there we stopped by the Dairy Dee for strawberry slushis. They were so good. After we got home we sat on the front porch sipping our beverages and watching the sky get darker. We did do a little pruning of Needles Russian Sage and as the sun was going down, I replaced a couple of light bulbs in the garage. By this time it was almost dark and time to go in for showers, a bite to eat and to relax with the fuzzy folk. Well I think Copper relaxes he's busy pouncing bugs flying again the glass on the storm door. He's not the brightest crayon in the box. Hence the picture above.

No comments: