Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Kentucky Plates

K dense notified me that Kentucky is phasing out the smiling sun license plates so I did a search for the new one.


Is it this one? Nope.... That's 1998



HEY HOW ABOUT THIS ONE. Bullet bras and license plates....Can't go wrong there.



I think this is the new one.

Kentucky changes there license plates more that any other state I know. I think I have lived in Illinois for almost 22 years and we have changes our plates once. I think. I guess that is because we live in a broke @ss state. To poor to even pay attention. Ahhh the promise land. I hope to go back there some day.

4 comments:

FarmWife said...

Illinois had the same plates from 1976 (those were red, white, and blue bicentenial plates) until they changed them out what...2, maybe 3 years ago?

You can see the old boring ones on Blues Brothers!

FarmWife said...

BTW, can I go to the promised land with you? I'm dying to meet the inhabitants of Chez Ragged!

Ragged Around the Edges said...

We have to keep our prisoners somehow.

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Keep our prisoners "busy". (That's the word I left out.)