Thursday, April 13, 2006

Things to know......Or not.


This is a familiar site as the windows open the cats lay in them. Notice the extra window screen insert. Some kitties don't know not to lay against the screen and almost fall out of the window.

Things I bet you didn't know about our crazy cats.

  1. Tugger & Copper are afraid of trash bags.
  2. Tugger is scared if the vacuum cleaner. Copper is too but only because he sees Tugger run for his life.
  3. Tugger is scared of pillows. (I don't know why.):)
  4. Copper like to play with his toys on the bath tub.
  5. Copper like to put his toys in his food and water bowl.
  6. Copper is a peeping tom when we are in the shower.
  7. Copper tags Tugger on the head when Tugger is in the litter box.
  8. Copper likes to lay in the litter box. (poopy fetish)
  9. Tugger like to play with poopy. (poopy fetish)
  10. Tugger is a sore winner & Copper is a sore looser.

P.S. I am feeling much better. Thanks for the well wishes.

5 comments:

K_Dense73 said...

Izzie is afraid of bags too. I think it's the noise. Everybody but Ike is afraid of the vacuum. Izzie puts her rings in the water, too. Cooper scoops food into the water bowl before eating it. Sammy sometimes lounges in the litter box. Eli rolls in the litter I sweep up from around the litter box area. Silly cats!

FarmWife said...

I think they may be worse than kids! We had a mini-dauschund who was afraid of laundry baskets. I can see why a pillow could cause panic...

needlefingers said...

Especially when the pillows are coming toward them at a high velocity. That might have something to do with it.

Ramblin73 said...

My defense is the kittys look like they were on fire and I was trying to put them out with pillows on to find out that they weren't on fire. Silly Me. Yeah Yeah thats right. Thats my story and I sticken to it.

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Cats do often combust for no apparent reason. . .

Aaaah, they are all so unique, aren't they?