Saturday, April 15, 2006

Out and About.

Here is he light we selected for over the kitchen table.

Today after Needles and I went out to finish putting her dyed fiber on the drying racks, we went to the big city. The plans was to find a nice ornamental tree to put beside the garage and some pavers to finish the walkway to her yarn room. Well we came back with a light. That's it. We checked at 3 places for the pavers and the tree Needles wanted and nada. We did get some news that the tree she wants would most likely be in next week. We ate at Fazoli's and I ran into a old co worker of mine. Small world. The light that we did get was for the kitchen, over the table. We looked at some a few weeks ago and was rushed for time so we dropped the project for a better time. We looked for a hang down light that wasn't over gaudy and somewhat simple. It took about 30 minutes from opening the box to flipping the switch. I need to mow the lawn again. Good it's only the second time I have mowed and I am already tired of it. Tomorrow we are venturing down to Needles stomping grounds and having Easter dinner with her family. After that I am hoping to get back up here and finish cleaning up the downed tree that fell a couple weeks ago, during the storm. Since it was a nice day and at the moment I am too lazy to mow, I thought I would set on the porch and surf the internet. Needles by my side spinning on her wheel. Have a good weekend!

No comments: