Saturday, April 08, 2006

Spring is here.


You will know Summer is here when you start seeing sites like this.

The other night's storms seemed to have totally miss us. Other than a bit of rain and some distant thunder we were lucky. Looks like Tennessee got it again.

Since Needles went to Greencastle, IN. with Jenny from the blog, I have been home alone........Well not totally alone. I got the furry housemates to keep me company. I went to a friends house after work yesterday and got home rather late last night. We I walked in I noticed the lamp on the end table was knocked into the floor. The Kleenex tissue basket was also in the floor and everything that was on the end table was in disorder. In the bathroom a disposable drink cup was chewed up and laying on the floor. I looks like they had a good time while I was gone but I just wish they would learn to pick up after their selves.

Today I got up LATE. Fixed a bowl of cereal for breakfast and watched a movie. After the movie was over I went out to mow the lawn and spray areas around the patio and garage. It was still a little cool out side at 51 degrees so when I got in I made a pot of coffee and now relaxing on the couch and hope to get some laundry caught up. I'm not sure when Needles is supposed to get back but I hope it s soon. I already miss her.

Have a good weekend everybody.

1 comment:

Rudy said...

You too Bro