Sunday, April 02, 2006

Movie Trivia Answers.

1. Parley? Damn to the depths whatever man what thought of "Parley".That would be the French. Pirates of the Carribean
2. There was Dallas, from Phoenix; Cleveland - he was from Detroit; and Tex...well, I don't remember where Texcome from. Forrest Gump
3. Men are rats, listen to me, they're fleas on rats, worse than that,
they're amoebas on fleas on rats.I mean, they're too low for even the dogs to bite. The only man a girl can dependon is her daddy. Grease
4. Mickey is a mouse, Donald is a duck, Pluto is a dog. What's Goofy...?He's a dog, he's definitely a dog...He can't be a dog, he wears a hat and drives a car...Yeah, that is weird. What the hell is Goofy? Stand By Me
5. You can't win. You know that, don't you? It doesn't matter if you whip us,you'll still be where you were before,at the bottom. And we'll still be the lucky ones at the top with all the breaks.It doesn't matter.Greasers will still be greasers and socs will still be socs. It doesn't matter. The Outsiders
6. Hi, do you have the song "I Just Called To Say I Love You?" It's for mydaughter's birthday.Yea we have it.Well, can I have it?No, actually, you can't.Why not?God. Do you even know your daughter? There's no way she likes that song. Oops,is she in a coma? High Fidelity
7. What's that on the steering wheel?Cellophane. If you had any idea of the crap that people carry around on theirhands.What kind of crap?You don't wanna know. Aviator
8. I refuse to endanger the lives of my children in a house with less than fourbathrooms.For 1,300 dollars they can live in a house with three bathrooms and ROUGH IT. Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House (oldie but a goody)
9. That's right, Mr. Martini. There is an Easter Bunny. One Flew Over The Coo Coo's Nest
10. One thing about living in Santa Carla I never could stomach, all the damn vampires. Lost Boys

Farm Wife edged out Brando by one answer. Congrates Farm Wife. Thanks for playing.

1 comment:

FarmWife said...

I so totally rock, dude! sorry, I was channeling husband for a moment. good job, brando! you are a worthy opponet.