Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Too much crap....Too little time.

We have been trying to get the house ready for company this weekend, but our cleaning schedule has fallen far behind. We now have 2 and a half days to get done. I think we will finish.....Ohhh about Christmas. Needles went to a dental appointment today and returned with furniture. There has been a couple of pieces we have been wanting to replace and Needles found just the items. I will post pictures of the items later. One is now my pride and joy:) Now if we can keep the fuzzy people away from it. Well gotta go. Like I said Too much crap (to do)...Too little time ( to do it.)

3 comments:

FarmWife said...

I'll make you a deal, you come babysit, I'll come clean...what do you think? Then again, I may want to clean my place first.

Brando said...

Don't leave us hanging?? What did you get ???

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Hey, it's just us, no cleaning required.