Sunday, March 09, 2008

Back to work.

It's Sunday and tomorrow it will be back to work. I won't say that I am 100 % back to normal but I think 90% would be a safe assumption. Today Needles and I went down to "L's" house and had lunch. We visited with Needles family until 3pm and returned home. When we got home we carried a few items out to the garage that we have been meaning to put out there but the weather wasn't making it convenient. We got that taken care of and now we are getting laundry caught up for the work week ahead. In a way I will be glad to get back to work. I just hope the first couple of days this week won't be crazy.

1 comment:

Brando said...

Yuri has been sick all day. Stiff neck, and aching belly.

I might keep him home tomorrow.

Yin has been wilder than a March hare until she sees Yuri down, and they she has to say that she has the same... Stiff neck and aching belly.

Kids.