Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Coughs, sneezing and all sorts of loveliness.

Today I was hoping that I would start to feel better. I guess this is what I get for hoping. I have been coughing a lot more than I was yesterday, so much that Needles and I broke out to the store to get medication. I was going to suffer though it but after a couple of hours of what felt like constant coughing I had to get some relief. I have been taking a cold medication that is supposed to last 4 hours. Wrong, it barely lasted 3 so for the last hour I was hacking my head off and now that I waited the prescribed time to take the next does of medication I have to wait 45 minutes or so for it to get into my system. I am sick of this and I am sure I will have a couple more days of lingering symptoms. I did however get something fun and neat today. It is a Garmin C330 Street Pilot. I thought it might come in handy when we go on our vacation in roughly 2 months. I have pre programmed it with the sites we know we want to visit and am sure we will find a few more things to do when we get there. We tested it out when we went to the store and I think it will be helpful in our westward journey. If you would excuse me I need to go rent a jack hammer to open up my sinuses.

1 comment:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

I'll let you play with my new camera if you'll let me push buttons on the new Street Pilot. (And don't think I missed the fact that it's called a PILOT. Ironic?)