Friday, September 23, 2005

FRIDAY!

I am glad it is friday and that I made it through my first full week of my new job. I do feel like I enjoy being back in the medical community and talking with people who share some perfessional interests. Other than my sore feet, I did however have a rude patient talk to me like an idiot today but again I let it roll of my back like the doctors remarks. (Previous post) I think the time I took off work has helped me. Were before I would have set and stewed or even remarked back harshly over rude and insensative remarks. Now I know that remarks like that only hurt you if you let them. You know the person who made the remarks isn't setting home thinking, I shouldn't have said that. Yes, yes I think the time off has helped the old psychy, or maybe it's my who gives a sh!t attitude. Oh well, who cares I am a new man and I feel it's a change for the better. Now is time to set back and rub my belly full of bar-b-que ribs from our by-monthly place to eat and rub my sore feet in satisfaction that it is FRIDAY!

No comments: