Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Hitting My Stride.


Today went a lot smoother at work. Was still hectic as there was an accident . Semi vs. car guess who won.....And unfortunately the three in the car who lost, lost all. My thoughts and prayer goes out to there families. My feet didn't hurt as much today. I wonder if it is good when your boss tells you "I wonder if I made a mistake in hiring you as since you have been here we have been overly busy." I guess its a complement but not sure. Oh well not going to worry about it. Yesterday I did have a Dr. get short with me and I just blew it off. I was surprised to run into him later and he apologized to me. GASP! What the @&#%! I think that is the first time I have ever had a Dr. apologize and say he was sorry. I think the world is quickly coming to an end. I haven't posted a picture of mister kitty for a bit so I will do so with this post. Above is one of kitty boys "friends" that come by and visit. I say "friends" because kitty boy seems eager and interested to visiting as long as he is about this far away from him. Any closer and spitting and angry growls commence.

No comments: