Sunday, September 25, 2005

Thanks for the rain Rita.

It has rained all day...

Not a slow drizzle but a moderate steady rain...

A rain that if you were setting in your car and getting ready to run inside the store from the parking lot, you would wait until it slacked up...

I just came from peeking at the neighbors rain gauge. It is at 3 1/4 inches and still coming down. Since we have been suffering through a drout in the area. Its good to see that when the farmers are ready to get the crop out of the fields, mother nature decides to open the skys and make the fields so muddy they can't get into them. That's irony. A day like this is good for nothing other than setting inside and watching TV or reading in between naps. As Needlefingers is away at a spinning get together, I have the house to myself...Oh Yeah and kitty boy.
He is currently scrunched up setting on his feet in he floor. This is unusual as his most common napping position is flat on his back with his nether regions splayed open for the world to see. He's not a modest cat. His eyes are squoze shut with his nose just about an inch from the floor. There's nothing to indicated awareness except for the occasional ear twitch. Yep must be a slow day on the old blog if your describing the cat in the floor. Here's to a rainy day.

2 comments:

Nan said...

I was at the dashboard and your blog title rolled by. It looked interesting so I dropped by. Seems you are anything but simple.
I enjoy your writings and your taste in sci-fi movies, etc. My husband and I love Lost!

Hope you don't mind me popping in without an invitation. Cate

Ramblin73 said...

Not at all Cate. It may not be the most entertaining blog in the world but I find it cathartic to release some of m thoughts and raving into the universe. Call it therapy. No invitation necessary.