Saturday, September 10, 2005

Hurry up Halloween!


Ahhhh! The weekend and all is O.K. Went to visit the girlfriend family. Had a nice visit and now I am home with Nascar on the TV. Just thought I would drop a few lines. I guess I could tell you about my Halloween Projects. My girlfriend and I are Halloween fanatics. We love it and everything about it. I just love to see the people come to the house all dressed up. My rule is "If you were a costume then you get candy." I don't care if your 90 yrs old. I know of some who like to turn away high schoolers and such but I welcome anyone having fun on Halloween. This year I have produced a 7ft tall guillotine with headless body ( in pic), Caged skeleton (animated) thrashes around in the cage set off by motion detector. Also I produced a electric chair with animated victim. He thrashes around when the juice is put to him. I also have a victim to hang from the tree and a 5ft coffin. Like I said I love Halloween. We have various store bought stuff to put in the yard this year but I am anxious for Halloween to get here. In the past I was more fun than scary but not this year. Im not pulling any punches unless it's little, little kids. I had a dummy on the porch that did nothing last year and had a few kids refuse to go on the porch. They better hang on to there sock this year. I hope there parents can catch them, if they run.......We'll see.

No comments: