Monday, November 28, 2005

Crappy Monday.


I had a crappy day at work. We were very very busy and everyone needs to be seen ASAP after the holiday. It seemed like for every step forward I took two backward in getting anything none. The phone rang constantly all day interrupting any progress in getting things done. I was on my feet for 9 1/2 hours today going up and down the stairs about 20 times today and my feet are killing me. My spider bite is looking worse but it has started to itch like crazy which I think is a good thing. Usually that means it is healing and if it was going to ulcerate then I wouldn't be able to feel the surrounding tissue. Warm compresses tonight and will re evaluate tomorrow. I know I am not going to stay late tomorrow for work. If everything is done my 3 then good and if not too bad, my ass is going home. Needles made roast in the crock pot with noodles, potatoes and carrots. YUM! She has been a good little nurse, bringing me food, drink and warm compresses to keep me off my feet. I am hopeful that things will be better tomorrow but I doubt it.

3 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

A good nurse is the key to recovery. Hope you are feeling well today.

K_Dense73 said...

Mother Nature's revenge. Bwaaa ha ha. Watch out for the crap reservoir!

Ramblin73 said...

Thanks for your sympathy Ragged and May a camel spit in your corn flakes K dense73. (Curse uttered by Klinger on one of my favorite shows M*A*S*H