Monday, November 07, 2005

Wishing My Life Away...
















I wish it was Friday, because we are having company.

I wish my house was clean, same as above.

I wish I was in shape; I guess round is a shape.

I wish the Fall colors would stick around longer, see previous post.

I wish there was more to watch on T.V. Monday night; crapola is on.

I wish cats didn't shed, I wonder how Fuzzy Face would look shaved? Just kidding he still has all his claws and I am not a blood donor.

I wish I had something nice purchased for my mother's birthday at the end of this month, no good ideas.

I wish Fuzzy Face wouldn't lay so close to the heater; I hope cats aren't combustible.

I wish Needles had a more full feeling job, no comment.

I wish you a Merry Christmas; it will be here before you know it.

I wish I was independently wealthy. If so I think I could pitch a good chunk of the wish list.

Last if not least.

I wish I was a Oscar Mayer weiner, for the silliness of it all.

Sorry for this post but I wanted to post something and I am a little excited and anxious for the weekend to begin....Come On Friday!

1 comment:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

We are right there with ya. Bring on the weekend.