Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Psychedelic Dreams


I'm not sure what's has caused it, but I think the medication is causing me to have weird dreams at night. First of all I couldn't tell you anything about any dream I may or may not have had in the last months or even years. I am not what you would call a lucid dreamer. I go to bed at night close my eyes, fall asleep, wake up and get up to face the day. If there is any dreaming going on, I don't remember it, and really don't remember any recent dreams, but since my spider bite and that I have been on Augmentin (a strong broad spectrum antibiotic) I have been having some whacked out dreams. Theses are not pleasant dreams either. I told Needles about one of them vaguely as if I did tell her all the details it would make her mad. No it wasn't a dream of another woman, or multiple women like most men might have but lets just say there were people in my dream torturing and killing small animals. I woke up at 4:00am pissed off until some form of conscience thought graced my brain and I realized it was just a dream, like Bobby getting killed off of Dallas. Yeah you remember that whole season that was just a dream, I was that kinda pissed. Last night wasn't so violent and gross but still if I told you what happened in my dream, I might be referred to get some psychiatric help. Where does this stuff come from. I am wanting to continue the antibiotic treatment but I am tired of the weird, crazy dreams. I think I might need something to stop the Happy Tree Friends dreams.

The picture above is of the Happy Tree Friends show that is shown on G4TV. It has some entertaining qualities but at least it isn't as realistic as my dreams.

No comments: