Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Turkey Times a Comin!

I am anxiously awaiting Thanksgiving to get here. I enjoy spending time with family and eating myself sick. I usually try to regulate my caloric intake but for the next 3 holidays (T'givin, X-mas and New Years) it's a free for all. Why yes I would like 3 (three) scoops of gravy on my mashed potatoes and YES I will have a full size piece of EVERY dessert that has been made for the holiday. Why thank you for pointing out that there is 3 (three) different types of potatoes on the table. (Potato salad, mashed potatoes and fried potatoes) I will have all 3 (three). When I am finished I will roll into the living room and lay comatose, slipping in and out of conscience while watching T.V. I can think of nothing better to do. I plan on gaining about 5-10 pounds over the next couple months and will keep my winter blubber until next summer when I usually loose some of it but usually a few pounds linger until the next go round. I think for X-mas I will as for larger pants. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

2 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Hope you guys have a wonderful day. Sounds like it's going to be yummy!

K_Dense73 said...

I think you're beautiful!