Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Do the Humpty Hump, Do the Humpty Hump.


It is hump day and it went smoothly. Tomorrow my boss will be gone all day so I am expecting everything that can go wrong to do so. Even employees that have been there for years are looking to me and asking if we can make it through the day. I just give them my, it's gonna be alright, look and try not think much more about it. I'm not sure why the other employees are so stressed out about it.
I did finally get to talk with my mother today, my father was out deer hunting as I hope to be this weekend, but they are doing fine. Needlefingers mother had her T.V. antenna blown down. Otherwise we feel we made it through the storm without a scratch. I am thankful as I know others were not so lucky.

I think the picture is fitting as it is Wednesday which is hump day and also the face on Humpty is simular to the faces of my fellow co-workers that our boss will be gone tomorrow.

No comments: