Wednesday, November 02, 2005

My Hump....My Hump.My Hump.My Hump DAY!

Yes today is Wednesday and work was very busy. This week is X-ray Tech week so I got nice duffel bag at work with X-ray stuff down the side. As you may notice I like the word stuff.......A lot! I use it every chance I get and it can be so ungeneralized yet generalized in its use. Like.....I was walkin down the street n stuff, or if I said I stepped in dog stuff you know just what I mean.
The Three Knitketeers are still planning their stash run this weekend and to hear them commenting to each other its like a junkie trying to set up a fix. Sometimes I worry if second hand yarn could be hazardous to my health. I am afraid that if it was Needles and I would have been pushing up knitted daisies along time ago. Hey Cynical just wait until Ragged is knitting chenille in the same room that you have a uncovered beverage in. I recommend you to empty the glass and get a new beverage and glass unless you want the feeling you licked a cat for an hour. Ahhhhhh.....The little intricacies of loving and living with a knitter. If you have any questions I am getting to be an old pro at it.........n stuff.

Cynical to put this in terms you might understand better. Her name is La Knit & Purl of the Knitters. Resistance is futile. Your intelligence and resources will be assimilated into the collective.

The picture above is from a few weeks ago on a trip to Kentucky. Just thought it was neat.

1 comment:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

I hadn't considered chenille, you know with Coopers habit and all, but it's a thought!