Thursday, December 01, 2005

What's with the snow already?



Yes my fellow bloggers, we had the first appreciable amount of snow fall on the ground this morning. Needles and I got up around 6:00am and I looked out side with sleep blurred eyes and at first thought it was a heavy frost.....A very heavy frost.....O.K. Now that my eyes were focusing correctly it is snow, not a measurable amount but more than a dusting. Today at work was freakishly slow. I'm not sure why, maybe it was the weather that kept the patients away but it was nice to have a slow relaxing day. I am hoping to get off work early tomorrow and climb up in my deer stand. They are calling for rain or possibly snow for the weekend. It will be nice to set in the stand and watch the snow fall.....The rain.....Not so much. Have a nice weekend and wish me luck on slaying Bambi.

No comments: