Monday, February 27, 2006

Another Day Has Gone By.

It's Monday and the day didn't go so well. I ended up working an hour and a half over, if that gives you any indication. Needles played hookie and stayed home today. Actually she got up sleepy and groggy after taking some medication last night for her aching back. She is currently making home made beef and noodles. YUM! I guess Copper and Tugger were really going at it today. I guess they were play fighting in the kitchen. As described to me, Copper's paws wrapped around Tuggers neck kicking him in the head while Tugger was biting him in the belly. I'm sure we are in for more days like this. I think they were play fighting but they sure did leave a lot of fur around. Since Copper has been feeling better he has bee playing......A lot. When we return home after the weekend it looked like he had gained 5 pounds.

Lately I have been addicted to The 70's show. I didn't get to see it much what it was originally on. I have been watching the reruns on FX. I think it is so silly and entertaining. Well my show is on so I guess I will end this post. Hope everyone has a good evening.

2 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Here's hoping Needlefingers feels better and that you have a much better day tomorrow.

FarmWife said...

I love That 70's Show! I watch reruns on Fox regularly.
Hope Needlefingers is up and going soon.