Monday, February 13, 2006

Not so easy come, easy go.

Since I haven't worked very many months last year I got quite a bit of money back that I paid in for taxes. Needles and I was looking and wondering what to do with all our loot from the government. We decided that now that we have wireless broadband that we might get a second laptop and we both can go on line at the same time. This sounded like a novel idea and we set about looking and different models and there capabilities. Accessories and what things we could get that we didn't get with our last laptop. I just want to let everyone know what we got with our money.



This is our new laptop. Well ,what we got with the money we was going to spend on a new laptop. A healthy laptop with a 2 Gig purrrcessor that's lightning fast and doesn't seem to stop. I don't think it comes with very much memory as it doesn't seem to remember not to be on the furniture. It does seem to consume a lot of resources and there seems to be a lot of output. Some quit smelly. I hope to get a lot of enjoyment out of it networking with our other laptop.

Oh! I almost forgot to tell you about all the accessories. And here is a picture of them.


We are not sure how or where you plug them in but there sure is a lot of them. Maybe they are wireless also. WOW! I can't wait to see them at work. Thanks again for all the well wishes for our million dollar baby.


3 comments:

Rudy said...

Awesome laptop! I see you did not skimp on the accessorys or features. That wireless mouse will come in handy and the voice recognition software might need alittle tuning. I know you spend some money on the top of the line antivirus. Lets hope the bugs steer clear for a long time. Wow! Top of the line laptop...Thats the cats meow.

Ragged Around the Edges said...

And it automatically recharges daily.

needlefingers said...

And it seems to interface well with our existing network (Tugger).