Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Three Days in One.


Today was a Wednesday, but I was wishing it was Friday and it felt like a Monday. The day wasn't really that bad but it seemed to last forever. My boss is to return tomorrow and we get to find out all the screw up we did while she was gone. I can't wait. I'm sure everything is fine but you do get those crazy off the wall problems that you can't foresee with a fortune telling eight ball and someone dressed like a gypsy. Tomorrow Copper has a follow up appointment. He will get his vaccinations, and be scheduled to get his boys cut. I'm sure he can't wait.

Needles and I stayed up until midnight watching a movie that I have been hearing about off and on and I thought might be a good movie. I was greatly mistaken and very disappointed in the ending. The movie was Six Degrees of Separation. I believe it was released in 1993 and was one of Will Smith's early movies. It also had Donald Sutherland and Stockard Channing in it. The beginning started out nice, well acted and the writing was smart yet overly intelligent for my taste ,but even in my limited intelligence I was able to follow most of the conversations. The movie had a surprise twist in the middle that seemed to fade quickly with the writers trying to keep the attention of the viewers by some awkward moments. The ending, like I said was disappointing as it seemed to build to somewhat of a climax only to fizzle at the last second. You are setting there when the credits start to roll saying "Is that it?" I wouldn't recommend it. It was a waste of 2 hours of my life.

Needles. "L" and I are planning a trip to the promise land this weekend. We will be heading down there Friday evening and return Sunday morning. Cynical if you and Ragged are in the neighborhood we would love to see you. We will need to make plans for another visit soon. Maybe in the spring when the weather is nice.

No comments: