Thursday, February 02, 2006

DARN YOU GROUNDHOG!


I think that Punxsutawney Phil must die. I just looked at the next 10 day weather outlook for our area . Yuck! Cold, cold, cold, cold, cold with a side of snow toward the middle of next week. How much snow.....Who knows. Where did the spring like temps for winter go. Has winter finally arrived? I was hoping we would move right on into spring. Yep next time that furry ground rat pokes his head out. BLAMO! He's a dead critter. Like Farm Wife's squirrels.

3 comments:

K_Dense73 said...

Stop killing all the animals, damn it!!! Did you expect the spring-like winter to last forever?

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Cold weather kills all the bugs. That's what I keep telling myself.

FarmWife said...

You can borrow my .22. Actually getting to be a decent shot... as long as he's not moving. Phil doesn't look like he moves too fast. I could take him out for a small fee.