Thursday, February 23, 2006

Crappy Thursday.

Today my boss returned to work and I was anxiously awaiting her return. We had several things happen that needed her attention and she took care of them today and now I can relax and not worry about them. I think we were busier today than we have been all week and tomorrow looks to be like another day from hell. At least it will be Friday and the weekend is close.

Copper had his appointment today and got his vaccines. We made an appointment for his neuter in two weeks. The vets assistant took his temperature and things went down hill from there. Amazing is takes 3 people to hold a 5 pound kitty to take his temp. The first thing Copper did when the vet entered the room was HISS! Not such a smart thing to hiss at the vet that's gonna be cut the manlies off in a couple week's. Oh Well I am sure it isn't the first time she has been hissed at. After that he buried himself into my belly, when he found out he couldn't crawl into my belly button to get away he then tried to climb up the front of me. He wasn't thrilled at all with the situation. Every once and awhile you could hear a deep guttural growl that made a squiggly sound. He was pissed. The vet tried to make amends by giving him some treats, but he wouldn't have any of it. He just stayed pissed until he got home.

Since we are going south for the weekend this will be my last post until Sunday. I hope everyone has a great weekend. :)

2 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

I think he knew what the next visit holds!

Izzie had to be sedated to be examined. Feel better?

musicgeek said...

Good for Copper! I like me a spunky cat.

When I had to get my Methuselated cat Zip's (age 18) teeth cleaned, the vet said it took all of them to hold him down to get him catheterized. They compared him to the fiesty old man in the nursing home clacking down the hallway and hitting people in the shins with his walker. I was so proud.

May Copper still be giving them a hard time when he's 18.